Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays! Feat. China Glaze Poinsetta & Tinsel Town

Merry Christmas guys! Here in Aus it's about 11.30pm on Christmas Eve and I thought I'd share with you the mani I sported today! I usually don't like the whole, match your mani to the season sorta thing, but this is quite festive!
I used two China Glaze polishes from the 2011 Let It Snow Christmas Collection: Poinsetta & Tinsel Town. I used one coat of Poinsetta (amazzzzzing application) but Because I was doing a gradient I didn't worry about VNL, I would use two coats otherwise & then used cosmetic sponge wedge to sponge on tinsel town, finishing with a topcoat and viola, a chrissy mani, I actually love it!



1 comment:

  1. I love your gradient nails!!! Best red/silver combo I've seen.

    ReplyDelete