Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nubar Fire Sparkle Glossy & Matte (& Meet Me)

Hi guys, this is Nubar Fire Sparkle! It's got an awesome formula, opaque in two coats but fairly painful to remove because the glitter is soo tiny it gets all over your skin and cotton balls don't pick it up well -_- (Note to self: ALWAYS use the foil method with glitter)



Mattified & Meet Me after the jump!



After that I decided to add a coat of Nubar 2010 and then a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic.



& I thought I'd include a picture of myself, because I always wonder what bloggers look like, and I'd like to get to know you guys better so I thought I'd start by introducing myself :)

My name's Caitt, I'm from Australia, I'm a UNI student but I also work in retail where I mainly work the 'party' section ie. inflating balloons as well as the craft department and the occasional unpacking of boxes day.

Nubar Fire Sparkle is on my nails.

1 comment: