Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Across The Universe

Hi guys, today I'm showing you Deborah Lippmann's Accross The Universe which came out in 2010. When I first wore this, I was really dissapointed with the density of the glitter, I applied like four coats and there was barely any (very similar to Glitter In The Air I showed last week) I almost swapped it away, and I'm glad I didn't because I've fallen in love again!



It looks like it's a black base but it looks navy in real life :)
This is two coats of Accross The Universe over OPI's Glacier Bay Blues

Glacier Bay Blues by itself:


This polish has a slight blue/green/purple duochrome, but it isn't very noticable. This was three thin coats and it bubbled like crazy - not very impressed.

What polish did you give a second chance? & did it deserve it?

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous combination!

    by the way, i gave you the Laine Award over on my blog: http://needmorenails.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/laine-award.html

    congrats :)

    - Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the glitter on top is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete