Thursday, July 19, 2012

China Glaze For Audrey & White Cap

Hi guys! So today I'm going to show you my current NOTD.
This is two coats of China Glaze For Audrey, my alltime faviourite polish! and then one coat of white cap on top. White cap is basically microscopic gold gitter particles in a super super sheer-it-would-take-a-million-coats-to-be-opaque white base. 


I didn't realise till after I did this combo that it is very similar to the one I did a few weeks ago based on Sigmas eye shadow Orsay from the Paris Palette. However, this is obviously more blue, and I think the gold is more subtle.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning, I love the glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not surprised it is your favourite, the colour is gorgeous. Your photos show it well :0) Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so so so pretty! Love it!
    - Elissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like For Audrey on its own, but it looks absolutely gorgeous like this!

    ReplyDelete