Thursday, October 25, 2012

OPI Skyfall Collection 2012: The Golden Eye

Hi guys! Today I'm going to show the first of the colours from the OPI 2012 Holiday Collection themed after James Bond and the most recently released film: Skyfall.
This is The Golden Eye! It is possibly the most intense nail polish ever. A super rich warm gold that just SCREAMS look at me! It has a slightly foil looking finish but consists almost entirely of gold flakes/flecks that are so densely packed in a clear base that you only need two coats for full opacity. (NOTE: This is different to the 18k gold flake top coat The Man With The Golden Gun also released along with this collection.)



My camera cannot even handle the intensity of the golden eye.
Amazing.

4 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing this one as well! It looks like a dupe of Sally Hansen's Gilded Lily, so I'm not too sure which to get though (or both).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance to wear this yet, but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo shinies! Where's my sunnies it's so blingy!

    ReplyDelete