Monday, October 01, 2012

ORLY R.I.P

Hi guys! So today is October first and I thought I'd show you Orly's polish from their Flash Glam FX collection called R.I.P. which is very Halloween-esque.
In Australia, Halloween is not a big thing or a tradition among most people (well certainly not in my family). However, as I work in a Party shop we get a big range in for Halloween which I've spent the last few weeks setting up aha

Anyway, I used three coats of Orly RIP, but I would suggest doing a coat of black and then a coat of glitter for pretty much the same effect.



If you're really into this polish I'd say get it, it has a nice formula and the glitter isnt that hard to work with, but to be honest I'm just really not digging this shade on me. I think I wish the glitter was brighter or there was more contrast between the base and the glitter, I don't know. But if you liked that shade from last year called Pumpkin Spice from Sally Hansen you'd probably love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment