Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Coewless Galaxy Drip Manicure

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you a manicure I did based off one I saw on the Coewless Nail Blog (aka. the girl with the most amazing nails in the world.) that I just HAD to re-create!

To do this manicure I used a base of Zoya Purity which came in the 18k gold set. I then used Charla on my ring finger and used a dotting tool to create the drips. I then grabbed Zuza on a sponge and sponged a bit of that on, and a tiny bit of Zoya Song. (Wow were a Zoya party today!) After that I went back to Purity on a detail brush and drew some eight spoke stars and some random dots. Then finally I used Nubar White Polka Dot (about 2-3 coats) over the drips and the ring finger.
I love how this turned out, lots of fun!



6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love this design <3 Your galaxy looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so pretty! I gasped when I see this in my blogger feed. beautiful design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You got me hooked on the Coewless blog when you mentioned her last time. You did such a good job recreating this, it's much neater than I could have got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've seen so many variations of this design already, but i don't think i could ever get tired of it. it's so pretty, and your take on it is no exception! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a really great job with this manicure! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, every time I see this look I am amazed, it's sooo cool :D I bet you were complimented a few times with this! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete